List of Publications ON CHILD LABOUR OF ILO-IPEC JAKARTA
1. Child Labour in Indonesia; Operational Policy and Infrastructure;
Dimhart and Associate; May 1993.
2. Background Study on Child Labour, Educational Policies, and
Achievement in Indonesia; Dr. Jiyono et all; June 1993.
3. Economically Active Children in Bandung; Central Bureau of Statistic
4. Child Labour in Indonesia; Guy Thijs; 1994.
5. Working Children in Medan and Deli Serdang; North Sumatra (Indonesia);
Central Bureau of Statistic; 1995.
6. Child Labour in Three Metropolitan Cities; Jakarta, Surabaya
and Medan; UNICEF-ILO-IPEC in Cooperation with Atma Jaya Research
7. The Study on the Impacts of IDT Programme the Incidence of Child
Labour; Dr. Bambang Indriyanto et all.; 1995.
8. Second National Conference on Working Children in Indonesia);
ILO-IPEC, Ministry of Manpower, Yayasan Kesejahteraan Anak Indonesia,
Wisma Kinasih, Caringin Bogor 24-26 Juli 1996.
9. Impacts of Economic Policies and Programmes on Child Labour
in Indonesia; Atma Jaya Research Centre; September 1996.
10. Child Labour in Export Oriented Manufacturing
- (Rattan, Garment, and Textile) in Jakarta and Bandung ; Demographic
Institute, Faculty of Economics University of Indonesia; Jakarta
11. Report on ILO Convention 138 Workshop; Minimum Age for Children
allowed to work; Cipanas 23-24 October 1996.
12. Children in Hazardous Work in the Informal Sector in Indonesia;
ILO-IPEC in cooperation with Atma Jaya Research Centre; 1996.
13. Mobilizing Teachers, Educators, and Their Organization in Combating
Child Labour; Review of Existing Out-of-School Education Programme
for Working Children in Indonesia; by Bambang Indriyanto and Jiyono;
14. Child Labour in Indonesia; Simon Johnson Melbourne University;
15. Studies of Child Labour in Indonesia; 1993-1996; Atma Jaya
Research Centre; 1997.
16. Child Labour and Its Interventions; in cooperation with Yayasan
Anak Merdeka Indonesia (SAMIN) in cooperation with ILO-IPEC; 1998
17. Research: Child Prostitution; Study Cases in Java; in cooperation
with Yayasan Kusuma Buana and Atma Jaya Research Centre; 1998
18. Country Report: The impact of the Indonesian Economic Crisis
on Child Labour: Rapid Assessment; Simon Johnson, Wynandin Imawan
and Arum R. Kusumanegara; March 1998
19. Research Report: Study on child prostitution in Jakarta, Bandung
(West Java) and Banyuwangi and Surabaya (East Java); ILO-IPEC in
collaboration with Yayasan Kusuma Buana dan Atma Jaya University
Research Centre, 1998
20. Economically Active Children in South Sulawesi; Central Bureau
of Statistic; 1999
21. Guideline on Child Labour Intervention Programme; in cooperation
with Directorate General PMD Ministry of Home Affair and ILO-IPEC
22. Research Report: Some Factors Caused Children
to Work; M. Iqbal Djajadi, Sociology Laboratory, FISIP UI; in cooperation
with ILO-IPEC and Directorate General PMD-Ministry of Home Affairs;
23. Rapid Assessment on Children Working in Mining
in Central Kalimantan; M. Iqbal Djajadi, Sociology Laboratory, FISIP
24. Trafficking of Children in Indonesia: A Preliminary Description
of the Situation: Department of Social Welfare- Faculty of Social
and Political Sciences- University of Indonesia; November 2000.
25. Research Report: Children involved in the production, sale,
and trafficking of drugs in Indonesia: Case studies; Irwanto, Ph.D
dan Agustina Hendriati, M.Sc.
26.Rapid Assessment on Child Domestic Worker in Jakarta, Surabaya
and Denpasar; Wiladi Budilaharga.